XPO Logistics is looking for experienced solo and team company truck drivers.
Average annual income for solo drivers is $51,651 and for team drivers is $115,856 (per team).*
With our 2015 driver pay increase in effect, newly hired and experienced solo OTR drivers can now earn $0.425 per mile. This pay rate includes an increase in base pay, safety bonus and a new productivity bonus.
*Based on average 2014 W-2 income.
When you drive for XPO, you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Northeast bonus pay
- Driver Career Choice program
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Hiring Area
To drive for XPO, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Live in the XPO Logistics hiring area (area excludes Idaho, Maine, Oregon, Washington, southern Florida, western Montana, western Wyoming and the northern parts of Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin)
- Right to work and live in the United States and willingness to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Minimum three months of current, over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years**
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable XPO Logistics certification class testing and requirements
- Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.
**With regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, XPO reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
Take the Next Step
Is the highway calling? Great — let’s get you all set up.
Recruiters are available to chat online Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. CT to 6:00 p.m. CT. Or call us anytime at (866) 967-5487 with questions.
Ready to apply?